The hub for business:
Mayfair is home to major corporations’ headquarters, hedge funds, arts and lifestyle flagship stores and boasts the largest concentration of five star hotels. There is a constant flow of influential people in need of a venue to host formal or informal meetings in a refined business environment.
12 Hay Hill, meets all needs within its majestic building on the south corner of Berkeley Square. The newly refurbished Club with luxurious business facilities is the perfect backdrop to conduct business, meet with like- minded individuals and dine, all under one roof.
• State of the art, fully serviced offices granting Resident Members a permanent Mayfair address, access to all the Club facilities and invitations to tailored Members’ events.
• Both Individual, Corporate and Resident members enjoy all common areas of the building including:
• Business lounges (2), adaptable boardrooms and meeting rooms (11).
• Dining room, deli-bar and gallery lounge run by Michelin-starred chef, Shaun Rankin.
• Exercise room and shower facilities.
• Gallery/presentation rooms with large screens.
• Events space over three floors available for Members’ private events.
• Curated exhibition of artworks throughout the building.
12 Hay Hill is home to a community of like-minded individuals with the opportunity to meet more informally through our Members’ events program ranging from business, cultural and gastronomic events.
Members also enjoy Club benefits and access to offers from our luxury partners.
12 Hay Hill Exclusive Membership Offer:
Become a founding member of 12 Hay Hill, an exciting new business club, situated in the heart of Mayfair. As a valued Hedge Brunch member, you can benefit from a no-joining-fee offer, should you take out membership before the 1st of January (a saving £500). If you would like further information or a tour of the building, please contact Oliver Morton, Head of Membership, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In addition to state-of-the-art offices, communal business lounges and numerous private meeting rooms, 12 Hay Hill offers its members luxury serviced offices and members’ business facilities and a stunning Dining Room overseen by Michelin-starred chef Shaun Rankin.
For those not wishing to take a permanent office at 12 Hay Hill, Business Club memberships are available, providing members will full access to the Club’s business lounges and dining areas.
12 Hay Hill’s vision is to attract a community of business people, looking to establish both a physical presence in Mayfair and to build an exceptional network of business contacts. The Club acts as a hub for like-minded entrepreneurs and small businesses, seeking a high service office and private social environment.
For more information on 12 Hay Hill please click here.